A Portable Switch Dock (Finally!)


So far, I love the Nintendo Switch! I like the concept that if I'm leaving my house and still want to play my game, I can! When I want to play on a bigger screen, all I have to do is to place it in the dock and detach the controllers and I can play the game. They whole concept of the Switch is great, except for one thing.

I don't like the fact that if I want to play on a different screen outside of my main TV, I have to unplug the dock and plug it in on the different TV. The Switch dock is little to big and it can also scratch the screen of your device. If only there was a smaller, more portable version of a Switch dock. Well, now there is.

Switch-Con is a little dongle that you plug into your Switch and all you have to do is plug it into your TV and into power then play. The device includes an HDMI output, USB-C power, two USB-C ports, and two USB-A ports. Also what's cool about this little device is that it's compatible with the new Macbooks and the Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.

The Switch-Con is available on Kickstarter for $69.99.

Comments

Popular Posts